Thursday, March 19, 2009

And so it begins...

Let me introduce myself...

My name is "Steve" and I am 27 and headed for medical school in August. For the past ten years (yes, I know that's a long time!), I have been told, during each dental visit, that I would be a great candidate for braces and that if I was serious about improving the health of my mouth, I would get my teeth straightened! Well, here I am, a 27 year old graduate student, about to embark on a crazy journey to get my teeth corrected, all while trying to pass the hardest school of my life.

Over the next two years, I will try and update this blog at each milestone (Spacers, Brackets, Adjustments, etc) and give pictures of my progress through it all. Also, I will try and highlight any inconveniences that I will have to overcome (soreness, headaches, etc) that will surely complicate my scholastic schedule.

If you have any comments, feel free to post them!

-Steve, MD 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment