Friday, March 27, 2009

It's almost time!

Well,

I am sitting here at work and having a hard time focusing on the tasks at hand! In three hours, I will show up, sacrifice my mouth and aesthetics with the hope that these metal brackets will be able to fix my not-so-complicated (or so I hear) case.

After wearing spacers for ten days, I can honestly say that they are not that bad. During this time, I have been able to eat any food that I wanted (although it took me extra time to do so) and the discomfort that I experienced was minor. After 5 days, I was well on my way to a comfortable mouth and by day 7, I have no issues whatsoever.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to wish you luck! I found your blog on the archwired message boards. I look forward to reading more about your journey! =]

    ReplyDelete